Thursday, December 20, 2012

Library Books Reading Challenge 2013


This looked like a good challenge for me because I'm always trying to take e-books and audio books out from the library. It's something I really want to do more of. Here are the details...

Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but we also need space to keep them. I've started using the library (again) but couldn't find a challenge to help me. Here it is. There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!

Requirements:

choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
check books out of the library
books may overlap with other challenges
any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in


Levels:

board book - 3
picture book - 6
early reader - 9
chapter book - 12
middle grades - 18
Young adult - 24
adult - 36
just insert IV - 50

I'm going to start fairly low with the picture book level at 6 books. I will list them here...

1. Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb (Click here to read my review.)
2. Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich (Click here to read my review.)
3. Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (Click here to read my review.)
4. Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich (Click here to read my review.)
5. Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich (Click here to read my review.)
6. Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews (click here to read my review.)


If you'd like to join, this challenge is being hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair. Just click here to sign up.

4 comments:

  1. This does sound like a great challenge, especially if you go to the library regularly (I used to) or want to start. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Yvonne! I'm looking forward to seeing how you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about this challenge! I'd already planned on getting all the books I need for the 7 Continents challenge from the library so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also just signed up for this challenge. Should be an easy challenge to complete since we are frequent visitors to the library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.