Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review: Midnight At Tiffany’s by Sarah Morgan



Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
MIRA

Release Date:
December 2015






Matilda’s dream is to be a published author. In fact she’s already written a novel with a kick-ass heroine who is the exact opposite of Matilda. She needs to find a publisher to make her dreams come true, but that’s not easy. In the meantime, she works as a waitress for an event company, something her heroine would never do.

As she works at a party given by the wealthy Chase Adams, things don’t go as planned and Matilda is left with nothing. Meanwhile, Chase is having his own problems and leaves. A chance meeting between Matilda and Chase leads to one beautiful, romantic night.

This is a prequel to Sarah Morgan’s From Manhattan With Love series. I’ve been dying to read this series, so I decided to start with the short novella. I’m glad I did. This is a feel good type of story. It’s the perfect escape for a few hours.  It's a Cinderella type story.  If this is how the rest of the series goes, I’m going to enjoy delving into these books.



For reading challenges:
I Love Libraries Reading Challenge 2016


Disclosure: I borrowed this one from the library. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I have all 3 books in this series but haven't started them yet. The series and this novella sound really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.