Friday, November 25, 2016

2017 Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge


You all know I love my cozy mysteries so this was a definite must for me. This is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas.



Cozy mysteries, also referred to simply as “cozies”, are a sub-genre of crime fictionmysteries in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community. The crime solver is an amateur sleuth, usually but not always a woman, who is thrust into the aftermath of the murder. The protagonist frequently has an occupation or hobby that brings appealing information to the reader.

The challenge runs from January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017

Rules

1. Choose the level you wish to participate:

Levels

Peckish – 1 – 10 Cozy Mysteries
Famished – 11 – 20 Cozy Mysteries
Yearning – 21 – 40 Cozy Mysteries
Starving – 41 – 60 Cozy Mysteries
Ravenous – 61 – 80 Cozy Mysteries
Voracious – 81 – 100 Cozy Mysteries
Completely Satiated – 101 or more
2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.

3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know.

4. You do not need to have a blog to participate.

I'm signing up for the Famished level for 11-20 cozy mysteries. I'll list my progress here...

1.  Best Left Buried by Blanche Day Manos (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Facials Can Be Fatal by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here to read my review.)

3.  The Cat, The Lady and The Liar by Leann Sweeney (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Smugglers & Scones by Morgan C. Talbot (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Occult and Battery by Lena Gregory (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Town in A Blueberry Jam by B.B. Haywood (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Hospitality and Homicide by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Uniformly Dead by Greta McKennan (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Mrs. Odboddy Undercover Courier by Elaine Faber (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Lemon Chiffon Murder by Susan Gillard (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Bearly Departed by Meg Macy (Click here to read my review.)

12.  French Fried by Kylie Logan (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Death on West End Road by Carrie Doyle (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Engaged in Trouble by Jenny B. Jones (Click here to read my review.)

15.  Cat About Town by Cate Conte (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Vangie Vale and the Murdered Macaron by R.L. Syme (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Murder Wears Mittens by Sally Goldenbaum (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Hair Brained by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here to read my review.)

19. Body on Baker Street by Vicki Delany (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Dead in the Water by Denise Swanson (Click here to read my review.)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute button! I am craving for cozies, but I'm not sure I can read 10 for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.