Friday, May 12, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - May 12th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 53: May 12, 2017

1. My favorite cereal is Cocoa Krispies. I haven't had this in awhile. I usually don't eat cereal these days, but I always enjoy the chocolate ones.

2. My prom was a long time ago. I didn't go so I don't really have anything more to say about it. LOL

3. The bad thing about summer is it means the year is half over already.

4. I cannot help laughing at my cats' antics, but they never seem to find it as funny as I do. 

5 comments:

  1. Cats are definitely funny. I didn't go to any prom or my bf's either. I don't even regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating, I always enjoy your answers. I want some cocoa Krispies now :) Cats are always amusing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't eat cereal that much. Back when the kids were home, we never had a gallon of milk go bad. Now, we might buy an occasional gallon of milk to have with a rare cereal. Cocoa Krispies are good. Have a great weekend,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocoa Krispies is great. :) Can you believe how quickly this year is passing by? Cats are really funny critters. Tigger, our neighbors' cat, is always doing something silly these days.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Great answer to #4. It is funny when they get offended. I am not sure how they know this, but they sure do! Happy Mother's Day! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.